- This event has passed.
5G-VINNI Webinar for ICT-19 Proposers
October 15, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
5G-VINNI webinar via Webex, Monday, 15 October 2018, 15:00-17:00 CEST
The 5G-VINNI project held a webinar to explain its end-to-end facility to ICT-19 proposers and explain the process for obtaining consent for use of the 5G-VINNI facility. For ICT-19 proposers it is important to correctly understand how they can make use of the 5G-VINNI end-to-end facility. The webinar gave an overview on the facility and answered the questions that proposers had. In our webinar, we informed ICT-19 proposers and other interested participants about the 5G-VINNI facility and how to access and use it for the trials and validations of ICT-19 projects. The target audience for this webinar were proposers for ICT-19 projects in the context of the 5G PPP initiative of the H2020 programme of the European Commission.
Agenda and presentations
- Agenda and takeaways by Anastasius Gavras, Eurescom GmbH
- 5G-VINNI Overview by Pål Grønsund, Telenor
- On-boarding process for ICT-19 proposals and projects by Duncan Silvey, Nokia
- Questions and answers
- Conclusions (see agenda and takeaways)
Videos of the presentations will be available shortly.
- Part 1 Pål Grønsund (download video file – embedded view will be available soon)
- Part 2 Duncan Silvey (download video file – embedded view will be available soon)
- Part 3 Q&A (download video file – embedded view will be available soon)
- Part 4 Key takeaways (download video file – embedded view will be available soon)
How to interact with 5G-VINNI?
Please contact 5G-VINNI centrally or via one of the site facility contacts as instructed by the 5G-VINNI Overview presentation. Preferably you should fill-in the requirements document and sent it along with your request.
Main facility sites
- Norway facility site (slides, webpage)
- UK facility site (slides, slides with audio description, webpage)
- Spain facility site (slides, webpage)
- Greece facility site (slides, webpage and video)